Monday, November 22, 2010

11/22/2010

Hello There,

You know what really bring me down? The fact that blogspot doesn't automaticly have a spell check. I mean my phone does, microsoft word does, but not this nor Facebook! Like come on! I should probably be writting about my blog and why i decided to do it but that's not simple to explain. See that? i just wrote i again instead of I and you probably think I'm an idiot ( I don't blame yah.) See I'm not your regular american teenager that blows gum while texting their bff while loling to their jokes, Yeah i do that but i don't believe that's my purpose in life it shouldn't be texting and being a brat but being the future. Yeah i misspell thing like missspell and i forget to just punctuation and capatalized things. WHO CARES! aslong as you understand me that's all that matters. But is not, is all that matters to your mom or dad but not to society because society sees you as a dumbass.
And That's what's down today.

No comments:

Post a Comment