Monday, November 29, 2010

HomeworK

Hello There,
Yes, Homework. The denier of happiness, The disruptor of enjoyment, the life butcher. Why oh why must we prove that we can understand what we do in school at home? Don't get me wrong i love reading books but having to analyze it for things you want me to learn. Ugh. I would love studiying what I want to study from the start teach me gramar, teach me math, but I don't give a dam about Romes history. Yes I understand "But is soo interesting!" yeah but how would that help me as a comercial maker, zoologist, or singer. Like Wtf a phycologist does not need to know the capital of france to tell you you need mental help. No offense to my teachers. I loved loved loved European history with Ms.Hanemann but will i ever need to know this unless I'm trying to show off or point out the re occuring? No. Math is crucial you need algebra 1 & 2 and half of geometry. Nothing More! Shish who cares about pre cal. Like no one has to know that. If i could i would pick. Biology, English Language, and Algebra. THAT'S IT!
And that's what's down today.

No comments:

Post a Comment